2. Research the following:
a. how to make the blog a legal business
b. how do I get started with advertisers and sponsors
3. Read up on other bloggers advice. (I've noticed quite a few of the "rock stars" out there have advice on this and posts dedicated to it.)
5. Purchase my own domain.
6. Hire a blog designer to create a look of my own for the blog.
6. Create a blogging schedule and get organized.
9. Use social media more effectively. (I won a book from Jane @ The Borrowed Abode that should help with this.)
10. More link parties! (Ideas anyone? Something you've been dying to see a linky party for?)